BERC Lifestyle - Bio-Energy Resonance Compatibility
BERC (Bio-Energy Resonance Compatible) Diet
- Category: BERC Lifestyle
- Hits: 4528
The BERC (Bio-Energy Resonance Compatible) Diet
The BERC diet is based on the principle of eating foods with a high BERC energy safety and compatibility rating. This ensures that energy stress is minimized and digestive stress is minimized. This diet is highly recommended for anybody who is sensitive but it will optimize health for all people. All people will experience more energy and vitality with this diet. It also works well for athletes and active people.
How do you know if you are sensitive?
- Are you sensitive to foods, chemicals, odors, drugs, and mold?
- Do you have some significant degenerative health condition(s)?
- Do you have allergies and/or asthma?
- Do you have significant infections, infestations or toxin levels?
- Do you get sick easily?
- Do you have damaged or plugged liver and/or kidneys?
- Do you have poor colon health, constipation, IBS?
- Do you have good skin health and regularly sweat?
BERC Diet Food Categories.
The BERC diet is similar to the Paleolithic diet extended to include some modern foods. The Paleolithic diet is very energy compatible since it was genetically derived from many years of human evolution.
Classic Paleolithic food categories – all BERC OK:
- Clean unprocessed, not overly cooked meat. (Wild game and grass feed is best.)
- Clean birds of all kinds.
- Clean fish, mollusks, and mussels.
- Animal organs and blood.
- Animal fats, fish fats, low polyunsaturated plant oils.
- Fresh clean eggs.
- Some raw milk from various animals.
- Non toxic nuts. (Some more modern nuts contain toxins.)
- Most seeds.
- Non toxic easy to digest vegetables. (Some are bad for the body.)
- Most fruits except high sugar ones.
- Highly nutritive “full bodied” natural sugars. (No processed refined sugars).
- Some plant roots and tree bark gum.
- Clean water and natural plant juices.
BERC OK Extensions to classic Paleolithic diet:
- Butter and fermented non-homogenized dairy products.
- Some acceptable starchy root vegetables.
- Many herbs and spices.
- Only a few non-toxic legumes. (Most are toxic. Soaking reduces toxicity.)
- A few grains that are non-toxic and resemble the original grains. Served in a non-yeasted form. (Soaking or sprouting reduces toxicity.)
- No caffeine herbal teas.
Commonly eaten items that are NOT on the Paleolithic diet:
- Grains of all type. Grains are a relatively modern invention and not genetically compatible. However wheat is probably the worst one. Eating the grains processed and containing yeast makes them even worse.
- Many Legumes. Legumes again are a relatively modern invention. Soy is especially bad and is in many things and unfortunately considered healthy by many health food people. Soy is BAD!! Also peanuts and most of the hard beans are also pretty bad.
- Processed sugar and artificial sweeteners of all types. Candy, cakes, cookies, donuts. You get the picture…
- Items stuffed with chemicals and preservatives other than raw native salt and spices.
- Seedless grapes and all the other unnaturally seedless fruits.
- Genetically modified food of any kind. The real natural native form of the foods is always better for you.